The Best DSLR Camera Backpack I Wish I Hadn’t Needed

Admin 18.41
[ad_1]
Tenba in Bishop California Best DSLR Camera Backpack Review

Let me give you my opinion of most versatile, easily configurable, best backpack digital SLR camera for travel. . .

actually, I first give you sob story of why I need a new backpack for the camera in the first place?

The late last year was a very bad time for me and cameras. I managed to get a peal held in the back of my car. In addition to my favorite photo and the more sentimental device, I lost lenses, stuff the battery, memory cards, lights, tripod, you name it. The only positive is that I got my main go-to device safely inside the house, or I would have lost that also. somewhere a thief rolls around a very nice bench with a bunch of my stuff. Unfortunately, I had to replace all of my own pocket.

Tenba at Trinity Church Kazbegi Georgia  Best DSLR Camera Backpack Review

Fast forward just a month later. Equipped with all the news, we headed to drift quietly down the Danube with Viking River Cruises . After leaving home at 5:00 am, four hours in Atlanta, a stop three hours, eight hours Amsterdam, another two-hour stopover and two-hour flight, we arrived in Budapest.
Needless to say, there was a bit of jetlag involved, but we did one day in Budapest . After walking around Budapest for a few hours, the woman suggested we go get a bite to eat at the Christmas market nearby. (remember that generally, I exist in a state of general discombobulation to start, but no excuses.) After a delicious dinner, we decided to get a gluhwein to a place a few more booths.

Can you believe I got up, took my main camera, and walked feebly away the table where I had only twenty minutes earlier placed my backpack containing the camera, again I repeat, new substance used, including a secondary camera, lenses , tripod, etc.? aaand GONE! I felt I wanted to vomit for a week. I do not even have a charger for the camera, I managed to keep. Fortunately Sarah Shumate of the Wanderblogger helped me with the thing of the battery.

Tenba Hiking in Bishop California Best DSLR Camera Backpack Review

Having disclosed my story to any poor soul with enough patience to listen, I am recommended by a photographer friend, Ron Stern The Gumshoe Global , to make sure my next backpack Voyage of the camera was a Tenba. I'm the type to do a little research before I get nothing. No excessive amount mind you, but enough to feel comfortable about what I own. I am satisfied with my previous backpack. It was spacious enough for my purposes and appeared as strong as others, I had tried on. Before my Tenba, I am what I'll call more than content. I guess I really did not know what I was missing.

I went with Tenba Shootout 24L Bag , which is their model of medium size. I wear a full frame DSLR with a handful of battery and substantial walkaround lens, some prime lenses, a fairly large 150-500mm lens, another camera without a mirror that I use with a goal wide angle, two battery chargers, four extra batteries, hoods and filters, cords and adapters, mini tripod and a good size tripod that mounts easily on the outside of the package.

Even with all this, there is still room for a jacket and stuff like sunglasses, lip balm, and a flash. there is also a pocket on the back to accommodate a 15 "laptop and has additional features like a memory card wallet that is almost as thoughtful as she carries on side. I do not even take it all on my back for easy access to my camera through the side door, or another lens if you prefer.


the Tenba DSLR backpack unit is fully customizable to whatever configuration you want, either bring all your stuff in a big shot or a perfect luggage with plenty of space for all your needs (or souvenirs purchased recently your wife).

Tenba has a more compact model too, so if you are looking for a small bag backpack camera pack light, consider Tenba Shootout 18L Bag . There are also more Tenba Shootout 32L Bag for people with a ton equipment. mine is perfect for what we do and what I most often found myself having to carry.

I have since had the opportunity to make a little testing in the field. I wore my new Tenba camera backpack for hiking the Sierras and the Alabama Hills. I wore it as we walked in dry heat of Yuma. he treated the rain in Munich. I took the snow, hiking of the Trinity Cathedral in the Kazbegi mountains of Georgia. I walked in more rain in Kutaisi, Georgia, this time with the waterproof cover that tucks conveniently when not in use. I was wearing on my back during our Old Tbilisi Hiking .

Tenba Hiking in Kazbegi Mountains Georgia Best DSLR Camera Backpack Review

The camera bag DSLR Backpack Tenba is as comfortable as it is durable and is made from water resistant nylon (which protects the contents even if you do not use the rain cover). is weather-sealed with rubberized zippers. he harnesses shipping quality and straps, so it is good for hiking / walking all day because the straps do not create friction with clothing.

Beyond this, it is very professional looking. It looks as good as new and I literally wore on my back every waking hour relay in a week.

If you are in the market for the best backpack DSLR to travel or hiking, I Tenba highly recommend giving it a try. beyond the backpacks, they have a variety of products that are specifically designed for professional photographers, including compatible hand luggage case rolling, shoulder and messenger bags , carrying cases and accessories.

Tenba in Rain in Kutaisi Georgia Best DSLR Camera Backpack Review

Tenba stands behind its product and you would struggle to find a better designed carrier If you already have a bag and feel content, research. there is a big difference. I love mine.

It even has a transparent pocket where I can put my "Reward if found" note .

Thanks Tenba to give me Tenba Shootout 24L Bag to examine and make it possible position. As always, all opinions are mine.

Travel the World: Review of the Tenba Shootout, the best DSLR camera backpack.
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar